Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Proud of you dear...

Assalamualaikum and hye to all of you...

How are you guys? Shat? Everything okey?? Me? Everything okey and just fine.

This time I wanna share sumthing about my little kazen.. She's so talkative, adorable and cute... Mulutnya ya Allah kalah org tua.. Degilnya pun leh thn gaks ar hehehehhehe...

Last few days, she visited klcc with her mummy rock and a few my kazens...

So after office hours, I met and joined them. Actually jumpe dieorg sbb dieorg nk blik sama.. Noty betul kan hikhik... when I met her the first question dat she asked "kakak keje sni eh? Bestnya..."

I m not saying dat I m proud of working here. It just a perception of a little kid on anyone who working in klcc... They must be a super great person...

I think the klcc itself brings a good image and perception to all malaysian and foreigners... So, I think we should proud of it not ppl working inside the building! Thank dr M.

Another good news, we will have a another tower besides klcc.. Tower 3 - carigali tower.. Insyallah..

Hah I m proud of being malaysian. So, jom kite ramey2 tgk bola malaysia lwn vietnam mlm nih... Go Malaysia!!! Jom!!!

tata~

P/s I don't know my friends' addresses, but I know exactly where their houses are! #DamnItsTrue

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")