Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bruno Mars - Ticket!!!

Assalamualaikum and hye...

as usual, how are you guys? fine? good!! alhamdulilah......

have you heard about BRUNO MARS concert? hah!! mana peminat setia die konpem dh menggelupur tanya bile and cmne nk crk tket kan...... dh SOLD OUT!!!! SORRYYYYY

hahahhahahah dh menangis lar tuh.... no lar just kidding..

last few days i got the same info from my fwen. she gave me the contact number to confirm about this. so, i call them immediately and the response was:

.......................................................................
me: hye, may i know where can i get the Bruno Mars ticket?
xx: owwhhh sorry miss. the ticket not out for sale yet. it will be released by early of march.
me: fuhhhhhhhh!! owwhh btw may i know the range of the ticket price?
xx: owwhh we are still discussing on it.
me: okey. hmpppp another question where can i buy the ticket? issit thru phone? or?.....
xx: yes, only thru phone...
me: no any ticketing agent? (degil ag still wanna ask)
xx: no!
me: owwwhhhh....okey then thank you.
......................................................................


so, mesti you all happy kan? okey some details of the concert:

____________________________

date: 10APril 2011
venue: PWTC KL MSIA
__________________________


yer yer i know what you wanna ask me. Number phone rite? okey okey .......

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

oic: Adrienne
phone: 03-77817304
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.


please update yourself. if you got the ticket oredi please do share with me yer??!! thanx...


disclaimer: this is the info I got by MYSELF from them who are responsible for BRUNO MARS's concert. I will not responsible to anything happened in the future due to my info. Thank you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")