Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Latest of me

Assalamualaikum.....

How are you? Hye wanna share wif you all.... My sista got 5A. Alhamdulilah....
Tak percaya die dapat 5A.. Siap nangis tau hehehheh

Wateva it is I m proud of her. Hopefully she can get an offer to go to boarding school. That's my dream.. Berharap all my sista can get in any boarding school in Malaysia ... So tgl lah adik sorg nih je hopefully die dpt insyallah Amin...

Enuf talk about my sista.. Now, I wanna share with all of you my latest pic heheheh... Confident cket nk tjk muka kalu tk malu aje hehheheheh... (Perasan kurus dh hahahha)

So, doakan I kurus cepat eh ag 10kg je ag.. Ya Allah kabulkan permintaan hambamu ini yg mahu menguruskan bdn Aminnnn...

Okey till now. I ll write more entries afte this hehehhe.. Nk clebrate adik sorg nih
(Punah diet uhuhuhu)

tata~

P/s I love days when everything goes perfect. #DamnItsTrue

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")