Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You are sick!!


Assalamualaikum peeps.. Happy weekend!!

Today I planned to do a few activities to reduce my weight uhuhuhu... So I decided to drive my baby wira to go to my destination..

Tp nasib tak baik.. Dah smpai parking suddenly the driver's window cannot be closed.. Almost half and hour I m stucked there struggling to close it!! At the end I m giving up and decided just to go home and send it to workshop..

Rupa-rupanya she is sick!! Need to take some meds.. So dh hantar ke 'private clinic' nya alhamdulilah dh ok...

So, kesimpulannya she is sick!! Die dh tua kan..

So, for you guys enjoy ur weekend. I just planned to lepaking di rumah...

tata~

P/s I am pretty, but not beautiful. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. -Marilyn Monroe


Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")