Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Syukur Alhamdulilah...

Assalamualaikum and hye to you all...

How are you guys? Sorry long time no update.. Such a busy and have many datelines and expectations to meet.... Whateva it is I miss you guys...

Nak share sumthing with you all today... Lately ni too many things happened to my life, my family, friends, collegues, officemate and of course our lovely world - Japan earthquake and tsunami ....

These things make me feel how lucky I am cause this all bad things not exactly happened to myself. If I m in that situation hmppp mmg hancur lulur jatuh kedebuk rasenya semangat nih...

And that's why I rase bersyukur sgt Alhamdulilah.... Wlaupun hidup cmni serba kekurangan I m still happy.. And make all people surround me happy too...

So, you guys bersyukur lah dgn ape yg kite ade... Supposedly we should see what we have more rather than what we don't have...

Okey tata...

P/s nk update psl teater LAT. It was great and superb...

P/s Stay upbeat, and keep your smile with all your might. A cloudy day is no match for a sunny mind-set! Let's GO! #ihatequotes

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")