Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Creative and innovative

Hye assalamualaikum....

Watpe tuh? Byk open house pg hari nih? Byk mkn hari nih? Byk kilo dh naik? Hikhihkhik

Hari ni I tak pg mane2 lepak umah saje. Penat nk rest$ smlm braya smpai mlm...... So today I nk share wif u all one of my prob and how I solve it.

I have a problem with my shoes.. Too many (my shoes, my mum and my 4 sisters. My dad's shoes don't give any impact hikhihk) till dunno where to keep it and how to organize it... I have limited space..

So I decided to snap the picture and put it on the side of the box for me easy to see...

Hah???!!! Familiar tak? Mcm kimura, erra fazira kan?? (Wah berangan mcm artis hikhikhik) kst tak byk ag cm dieorg tp going to heheheheh...

Basically, they gave me an idea on how to organize my shoes's rack and collection.... So, you all if ade the same problem maybe you can try this at home...

senang, kemas, cun....

tata~

P/s don't give up and don't let it conquer you!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")