Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hijabista


i love this magazine so much.
i love the muslimah fashion which suit with me obviously
i love the concept and i love the colors

But honestly i dont like the way how they wear their hijab
for me it too much. dont you think so?
maaflah saya ni bukan kaki berfashion or berani sgt..
this is only my opinion and may be cause of my style
simple and easy to wear.


from the latest issue, all my concern has been answered by Wardina which i think its true.
so, gals out dear ber"pesen" boleh but biar kene dgn gaya nya. takut org pening tgk kita..

whateva it is, i m still admire to the gals out there who has courage to wear that kind of fashion and style.  

BRAVO GALS!!!! you rawks!!


SELAMAT BERBUKA!

dance together

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")