Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

EPL

Aloohaaaa and assalamualaikum...

How are you guys? Hopefully you guys are okey and fine and happy with the loved ones...

So for a week no update from me!! This week so terrible horrible and canibal hahahaha just joking!! Byk sgt keje kenesubmit and byk last minute works dtg grrrr...actually I have orientation next week for 2 weeks so kene lah siapkan sume keje...

Btw today is saturday and it weekend. Time to enjoy!! So tgk movie EPL (eat pray love)...

Movie die a bit slow and boring but it has a lot of facts about life and feeling.. Byk jugak bnda dlm cte tuh happened in my life and I made wrong decision. So for those yg need some guideline you should watch this movie or buy the novel...

So okeylah for now...I nk continue enjoy.. So have a great weekend..

tata~


P/s To have a happy and successful relationship, you must learn to forgive over and over again: "To love is to forgive!" -@Darkskin
Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")