Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Takziah

Hey and assalamualaikum....

first of all, I want to send my condolences to all the victims and all the relatives... Al fatihah ( for muslim) and non muslim I m sorry to hear dis really bad news..

I m sure all of you knew and can guess what I m talking about. All of you must be aware with the bad tragic that happened on the 'keramat' date 10.10.10 yesterday...

Yes, this bad and tragic accident involved 2 buses, 2 cars and 1 van (sorry if my statement is not really correct) and number of people dies and few people are still under hospital treatment and supervise... Hopefully they can survive.

Now, the issue is why this thing can be happened? Don't blame each but start do something to prevent it!!

Hopefully the same thing won't happened anymore. Insyallah

tata~


P/s Try to pretend yourself that you are happy, slowly it becomes your habit and finally it becomes your character! #DamnItsTrue
Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")