Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

This is what we call life...

Hye and assalamualaikum...

I wanna share sumthing with all of you and hope you can gimme some thoughts and advices...

It keep bothering me for pass few months. I m trying not to think about it but I can't. Most of the people around me have dat and I m asking "why I can't have it?" One day, I asked my mum like a little girl who didn't have the answer for a very tough question... My mum said, "don't worry dear, your time will be come one day. Allah has sumthing good for you which you didn't know when and where. Be patience and pray hard for it...."

Honestly I have the answer for dat question already. I just wanted to have someone to comfort me and calm me down... I m crying like mad everytime I m thinking about dis or whenever this thing come across my mind.... I knew she's also worried about me and I knew she also wanted the same thing from me but she don't want to be a bit pushy and gimme more pressure....thank you mum for your understanding...but I m pity of her... I m afraid sumthing bad happened to her and she cannot see me happy (sob sob sob).... T_T hope I have enuf time for that...

She knows this is wat we call qadar dan qadak all people have their own faith... I hope I can be strong and happy with my life... Altho my life is still not complete like others hope I can be happy just like all of you...

Sebenarnya I have to be thankful to have a great family, mak abah nenek sistas, shida mira zana adik best fwen who are always wif me all the time zuurani niniey jaja dll.... I can say I will not be alone in this world... I love them very much without them I m not me as at now.. Allah, I m really thankful for giving me the bestest and greatest person in the world...

Pray for my happiness and have a better life... Hope all of us can be more stronger than what others can imagined Aminnn~

tata~

P/s To have a great relationship, you have to choose being happy together instead of always having to be right. #ihatequotes™

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

Niniey Nurhafnie said...

dear..i always pray hard for u n jaja...
n always remember that i will and always be there for u no matter what..regardless my presents... Agree the most with mum cos ur time will come dear...dont worry! Cheers!
~love u~

~syafa shafiin~ said...

yer i know...
thank you foryour support really appreciate it..
love and miss you

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")