Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New place, new environment, new scenery (,")

Assalamualaikum...

Sorry no update for past few days.. Tak larat lar penat bekerja maklumlah dh seminggu bercuti hehehehe so now ngah warm up...

I started with bad reputation at my new place uhuhuhu... Pagi2 kluar lrt pulak rosak nk pg naik kat stesen tak rosak jauh and mesti pack gle.. So I decided to drive. I know konpem jem tp redah je lah nk wat cmne kan nasib2 tak jem... So jem die tak lah jauh before I used akleh but it really bad...

I arrived at klcc about 815 late on my first day but luckly they are not waiting for cause they are not informed regarding my new date for report duty. Yeay!! I supposed to report duty on 2nd but due to a few things delayed the date has been deffered.

Tp ble dieorg tak tau tak besh sbb dieorg tak prepare paper for me.. No place to sit, no laptop, no ID pass in other words I have to ask and prepare by myself. Sedey and a bit disappointed and I ter'compare'kan ngan previous company which is more organize and professional...

Tp tk baik kan mengeluh and tak bersyukur.. Selepas sesi luahan perasaan wif my besh buddies I felt a bit better and tried to adopt all this thing positively...

Besh part is I dh start pg odit syok gle hehehehehe team mate pun besh and sekapala tuh penting .... So, there is always something good behind what had happened..alhamdulilah...

So, sahabat sekalian... I have to go kene trun at my stesen klcc heheheh.. Selamat pose.. Nnti ade mase nk update psl keje baru nih *so excited*

Asssalamualaikum

P/s: Don't let love drive your whole life. That's why God placed our brain on the top, to use it first before our heart.

Sent from my BlackBerry® Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your support (,")